Another Mini Romance...

 

  • Okay, so you’re 5.5 hours away. Somewhat problematic for a developing relationship. But Tim, (the INTJ Mastermind) has worked out a solution… It helps, that we’re both retired and presumably not tied to a schedule. So, here goes...

    I’ll come over and see you. We meet. Have a few laughs and decide, “yeah, I’d like to try this.” So, I’ll bring you back to St. Aug. in my vehicle. Leaving your vehicle in place for later. We’ll come back to St. Aug. jump in the boat and cruise around FL to Milton. Which will only take five or six weeks. By the end of which, we will either hate each other or be bonded like bunnies. Maybe eagles, would be a better choice, since eagles are monogamous… But, Bunnies was alliterative, so I went with that…

    Assuming we make it to Milton alive and not at each other’s throats, you drive me back to St.Aug. To pick up my car and just like that I’m moved.

    Deal?

    904.xxx.xxxx
    Sep 25 11:09 AM

  • Just for the record, before sending at the last min. I altered the text slightly in case you didn't have a sense of humor... The original text said this about the bunnies...

    But, Bunnies was alliterative and bunnies have more sex, so I went with that…

    It occurred to me after sending, that instead of dropping the bunny sex bit, I should have added...

    But, Eagles are monogamous, mate for life and have sex that makes them fall out of the sky and can kill them if they enjoy it too long...

    :D
    (so it would have ended up reading: 
    Which will only take five or six weeks. By the end of which, we will either hate each other or be bonded like bunnies. Maybe eagles, would be a better choice, since eagles are monogamous, mate for life and have sex that makes them fall out of the sky and can kill them if they enjoy it too long... But, Bunnies was alliterative and bunnies have more sex, so I went with that…
    )
    Sep 25 11:22 AM

  • Ee1956
    Hello. I assure you having been the first woman for a Fire Dept, I have a good sense of humor and not much offends me. Your proposal sounds exciting and fun, but not something I would consider with a stranger. I do love St. Augustine, one of my favorite cities. But, you’re right about the distance. I would not consider your proposal without getting to know you, and the distance prohibits getting to know each other in a stress free and relaxed manner. I also feel we may lack some important commonalities.

    Thank you for the interest and the very interesting proposal.

    xxxxxxxx
    Sep 25 12:15 PM

  • You realize, I was just having a little fun, right? And the fact that you reacted to my fun with the inanities of logic and practicality speaks volumes. you're right. We do lack some commonalities.

    But thanks anyway for playing.
    Sep 25 12:23 PM

  • Ee1956
    All the best.
    Sep 25 12:34 PM

    Epilogue,
    Can anyone tell,  this online dating crap is getting on my nerves, a bit?



    -- Much Love.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Getting Old... Not for Pussies.

Dad