Time to Get Doing Something Worth Writing…

 It’s been just a hair over 18 months since I’ve posted here.  Originally I started this blog, because I wanted to get in the habit of writing for a project I’ve been working on.  In 2020, I thought we were getting close to launch.  Apparently not, because here I still sit.  

In the meanwhile, I dropped all the dating sites, because as you could see, that was going so well.  I started working on myself, improving my spirituality and connection to source.  In a word, becoming the best I can be.  I’m not here to share that process, either.  For that is a unique journey for each of us to find our path.  I will simply encourage you to look inside yourself to find the power of one. You are everything you need.  God made you the way you are for a reason.  Find it.

As we come into the summer of 2022, we are coming into a period of tremendous upheaval and change.   But, I do think the impending changes will be the catalyst that finally launches my project and the need to start writing again.  So, Here we go…

I got a new hat.  Just like the old hat, but leather!  


I like it!  I think I’ll keep it.

As we get deeper into this period of unrest, I’m spending more and more of my time preparing for the project.  It’s getting very exciting.  Each week that goes by, things seem to line up better.  So, hopefully as we get closer, I can actually start writing about it and begin the process of documenting what I believe will become a seminal adventure of our times.

It’s uncertain what meanderings you might find here until launch.  But after launch there should be at least five years of misadventures, travels, discoveries and who knows, what else might present itself?

We shall see what we shall see.

Much Love.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Getting Old... Not for Pussies.

Another Mini Romance...

Dad